Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Freebie: Santa, Santa, A 5 Senses Book about Christmas

We've only been back in school for 2 days since Thanksgiving break, but I already feel like I need another vacation :)  I hope it's not just me.

I wanted to share a 5 senses book called:  Santa, Santa.  It has repeating stanzas like in the book Polar bear, Polar Bear By Eric Carle.  Santa describes what he would see, hear, feel, smell, eat, and do during the Christmas season.

Here's what it looks like:


Click here to download this freebie


Check Out Freebielicious!  They are having a Linky Party!


Freebielicious
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this cute little book. My little ones will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this cute little book. It will make for some great busy work for my first graders while I am doing fluency reading with my kids! PS I am your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thanks for sharing. Following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable book-- thank you!

    http://kinderpillars.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting me. Following your blog. :)
    Jayne
    http://www.abcsofreading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this - my students will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That freebie is so adorable and so perfect for the approaching holiday season! Thank you for sharing!

    Love to Learn

    ReplyDelete